World's Most Wanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background Story of the WMW.

Go down

Background Story of the WMW. Empty Background Story of the WMW.

Post by Admin Sun May 03, 2015 1:31 pm

It all started about two years ago when I first started to street race. I just bought a Nissan Silvia S15. I wanted to make my car look cooler at first so I went looking on the internet for some bodykit parts when i found a link to a website. When I clicked the link it opened a pop-up with only a cellphone number, so I dialed it and it was a number of a illigal tuning garage. At first I was thinking I keep it legal but then I decided to just go there and get my car tuned. When they were installing the bodykit the owner came to me and said "I can upgrade your entire car for a little price, after that I can provide a spot in tonights race for you.". When I told him I wasn't racing he told the mechanics to stop working on my car and told me to go. My car wasn't done so I told him I would race that night. He let his mechanics back to work and I started worrying about how I could win the race that night. When my car was done it was fully upgraded and race ready. So that night I went to the race and there were a lot of racers standing there. One of the racers challenged me for a 4-men race with 40K winning money. So I accepted when we came to the start line I started to feel the adrenaline and i wanted to race. When the girl said "Start" i pushed the pedal to the metal and raced. I won. I wanted to race more it even felt like an addiction. one year after that I was still racing and i started to make a crew. Because of the police chases after illigal street racers my crew fell apart so now I need new crew members. And thats the time I started looking for people that can race and want to join a crew.

Admin
Admin

http://wmwc.forum7.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum